+ Positive: Powerful, great RAWs to be edited, FHD 60fps video, fits in my hand (one of the most important aspects of a camera), good battery life, works in extreme conditions as well.
– Negative: Expensive, heavy, no stabiliser in frame, flash is useless, grips tend to detach, follow focus not so good.
Sigma 35mm 1.4
+ Positive: My all time favourite, small, fast, beautiful images. Perfect for portraits & lifestyle & commercial photos.
– Negative: Does not always focus, for example, against the light.
Sigma 50mm 1.4
+ Positive: Beautiful portraits.
– Negative: Not so helpful in any other photography.
Nikkor 14-24mm 2.8
+ Positive: Super wide but low distortion, capture wide angle close ups or starry skies. I take this everywhere.
– Negative: Could have even less distortion and the sharpness in the corners is not so good.
Nikkor 28-300mm 3.5-5.6
+ Positive: All-round cheap zoom, great stabiliser, perfect for video.
– Negative: Not so sharp, super slow focus.
DJI Mavic 2 + fly more kit.
+ Positive: Small size, light weight, great controller and decent image quality
– Negative: Not really experiencing any negative feelings with this one.